Scaling a map enlarges or reduces the map horizontally, vertically, or both. You can scale a map by dragging or by entering values in the Transform panel.
To scale a map by dragging:
1. Open a FLA-file, unlock all layers and select all frames on all layers (all objects).
2. Select the Arrow tool.
3. Click the Scale modifier in the Options section of the toolbox, or choose Modify > Transform > Scale.
4. To scale the object both horizontally and vertically, drag the corner handles. Proportions are maintained as you scale.
5. Click a blank area on the Stage or choose Modify > Transform > Scale to hide the scale handles.
6. Choose Modify > Movie to change movie dimentions. Enter new width and height values.
To scale an object with the Transform panel:
1. Unlock all layers and select all frames on all layers (all objects).
2. Choose Window > Panels > Transform.
3. Enter a scale value between 1 and 1000 for both options (vertical and horizontal).
4. Select Constrain to maintain proportions.
5. Press Enter.